Clinical Documentation has been noted by hospital leaders as one of their greatest revenue cycle vulnerabilities as erroneous or incomplete details can lead to lost or decreased revenue. PJ&A’s exclusively designed, web-based document management platform, GEMS, offers robust transcription and reporting services for medical professionals that will streamline provider workloads and improve patient care.
- Qualified and experienced medical transcriptions with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Guaranteed TAT and QA scores of 98.7% or higher
- Accommodating turnaround times from 15 minutes to 24 hours with electronically delivered files
- 24/7/365 customer service and IT support
- Multiple U.S. based, secure data centers for documentation storage and disaster recovery
- HIPAA Compliant