As a clerical/administrative aide with PJ&A, you’re at the core of your team’s day-to-day business operations and the person responsible to keep your team moving forward. You must anticipate the needs of your managers and team members, always being proactive and only reactive when necessary. You will assist in resolving operational and administrative issues before and after they arise. The healthcare information technology industry is an ever-changing environment and you will need to adapt on the fly. You also use your knowledge of our services and office management to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you must possess the strong communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks – Manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate duties for multiple employees.
- Manage and facilitate efficiencies within filing and scanning of documentation and paperwork.
- Establish effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Coordinate initiation of new team members.
- 2 years’ experience in a fast paced business environment
- Associate’s Degree
- Excellent communication and organizational skills