PJ&A is currently seeking a full-time, Quality Relations Representatives.
This position provides an opportunity for the ideal candidate to provide outstanding consumer service support each day and act as the liaison to the Quality & Operations Manager. This position is accountable for effective, accurate, and timely resolution of client inquiries via telephone and e-mail.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Quality Manager with Request for Proposals, employee scheduling, and misc. time sensitive assignments
- Contribute to customer satisfaction through resolution of customer service requests
- Create and Facilitate account specifications
- Escalate, as appropriate, to users and Managers
- Provide assistance to Managers on special projects as assigned
- Request for Proposals
- Creation of Client Documentation
- Client Training Sessions
- Assist with client go-lives
- Assist with scheduling remote staff
Requirements for this position include:
- Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to relate at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Be flexible and able to multitask
- A background in Health Information Management is recommended, however is not needed.
Potential travel may be requested with this position.
This position has the potential to increase responsibilities with growth. For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email the address above.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:
- Administrative: 1 year