As a Data Entry Clerk for PJ&A, you will input and maintain accurate data stores by entering new and updated client and account information.
- Prepare raw data for entry by organizing all new information to establish the most efficient lists while keeping up with priorities.
- Input client and account documents and check for any data deficiencies, resolving issues by using established company procedures or reporting to the team leader for resolution for larger issues.
- Strict adherence to data entry requirements by following all program procedures.
- Perform random audits of data. Any incorrect data will need to be corrected, deleted, or reentered depending on the type of issue.
- Purging files to eliminate duplication of data and free database memory.
- Perform day-to-day operations by following policies and procedures, along with working on needed process improvements.
- Results driven
- Above average typing skill
- 1 year data entry experience