As a Sale Representative for PJ&A, you will contact prospective and current clients in the interest of selling or upselling. You will reach out to hospitals, clinics, physicians’ offices and healthcare systems throughout the country to gauge their need for PJ&A services and products.
- Driven sales efforts through studying existing and potential need of services.
- Organized documentation strategy to keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Understand and monitor industry standards for pricing and services through market research.
- Ability to analyze market trends and recommend improvements in products and service.
- Resolve any customer issues on the fly with efficient and logical solutions by investigating the issue, and developing solutions.
- Contribute to team effort when needed.
- Service existing accounts, obtain supplemental orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
- Continuously update content of sales presentations to best fit each prospective client.
- Run booth at tradeshows and conferences with comfort pitching to large volumes of prospects.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation
- 1-2 years sales experience