As a Technical Support Representative with PJ&A, you will provide superior technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting software issues, and performing application and database maintenance and updates. You will work closely with our team of project managers and quality assurance team to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
During system maintenance and updates you will provide support to the Engineering team to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of software and hardware, without service interruption.
- Provides prompt solutions to clients by clearly identifying the issue, researching possible solutions, and finally guiding the client through corrective steps.
- Update client troubleshooting documentation with process improvements developed.
- Participate in the development of client training programs and aides by identifying learning issues and recommending training documentation and media.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Continuously strive for improvement by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide support during implementation of new projects and system updates and maintenance.
- 1-2 years help desk experience
- System Administration