PJ&A remote coding and auditing services provide advantages in both the quality scores and the overall cost benefit analysis between in-house and remote coding resources. Savings are seen across the revenue cycle, no matter the size or volume.
- PJ&A offers pricing on Medical Coding per chart, not per code, for all Medical Coding which could cut your costs by 60%
- PJ&A’s team of remote coders are located throughout the U.S. and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
- Inpatient and outpatient coding services
- CMS HHC & Hospice coding services accommodated
- Auditing services available
Technology & Data Driven Transcription Solutions
Our Medical Transcription service utilizes state of the art dictation technology, qualified and experienced MT’s along with software technologies to provide end-to-end solutions. Each and every single dictation is followed by review from our Quality Assurance team, guaranteeing our clients the best possible service. The number one priority of the team at Perry Johnson & Associates, Inc. is to give our clients the highest level of customer satisfaction while incorporating quality and speed for the best possible price.
Why Choose Perry Johnson & Associates, Inc.?
- PJ&A’s exclusively designed, web-based medical dictation and transcription platform, GEMS
- Qualified and experienced medical transcriptions with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Digital dictation system for hand held digital units like Dictaphone, Olympus or PDA that upload to our secure server
- HIPAA compliant, secure and accurate transcriptions
- Always striving for customer satisfaction and QA scores of 99.2% or higher
- Accommodating turnaround times from 15 minutes to 24 hours with electronically delivered files
- U.S.-based customer service and IT support available to you 24/7
- Ability to accommodate a 1-4 hour response time for an additional surcharge
- Full range of monitoring capabilities for e-signature, printing, faxing, speech recognition, TAT’s and line counts
- PJ&A’s has multiple U.S. based secure data centers for documentation storage and disaster recovery
Other PJ&A Services:
- Document scanning
- Court reporting
- ISO 9000, 9001, 20000, & 27000 auditing